This update includes:
New display languages
- Introduction of French, Spanish, and Swedish display languages on the vehicle(s)
- Selectable via the Taiga mobile app, Settings > Display Settings > Language
- Requires mobile application version 2.0.10 or newer
- Speed Control feature allows users to select a maximum cruising speed.
- While in an active operating mode press the OK Button to set the desired cruising speed. An icon will then appear on the RPM Gauge indicating that the Speed Control function is activated.
- For Nomad, the OK Button is located in the centre of the directional pad on the button cluster.
- For Orca, the OK Button is located on the lefthand side of the display screen below the arrow keys.
- When Speed Control is activated the set speed will not be exceeded and requires the operator to depress the Throttle Lever to maintain forward momentum.
- To deactivate Speed Control, release the Throttle Lever then press on the OK Button. The Speed Control icon will then disappear from the display.
- Caution: Make sure that the Speed Control icon is displayed before fully engaging the Throttle Lever.
- Warning: In instances with steep declines, the maximum speed set may be exceeded.
Brake and Throttle Lever Warning (Nomad only)
- New warning notification when both the Throttle Lever and Brake Lever are activated at the same time.
Regenerative Braking (Nomad only)
- Selectable Regenerative Braking levels between LOW and HIGH using the Left and Right arrows on the directional pad.
Minor bug improvements and fixes.